Gantries - Fly
Fly, the "upgradable" gantry conceived to be customized.
The new FLY gantry was conceived from AUTOEQUIP LAVAGGI's tested and over fifty year experience, is equipped with advanced and performing technology and an essential although impacting design thanks to the exclusive dedicated fittings.
It was designed and built to be customized according to the customer's specific needs and to the degree of investment willing to perform.
- Gantry Frame base (hot-dip galvanized painted \ stainless steel)
- Motorized side/top brushes moving
- Profile following Contour drying with stainless steel blower, fixed or tilting
- Side drying
- TOUCH - SCREEN operator terminal
- Electronic control with PLC
- Photocells \ Led traffic light group vehicle positioning
- Pick-up washing program and tow-hook safety system
- Frontal and side doors for better accessibility, inspection and minimal maintenance time
- Discover system (AE patented), alternatively with traditional telescopic bristled wheel washer
- Inverter, top brush motorized translation, side brushes, drying opening and gantry translation, with single dedicated inverter
- Tilting device to tilt side brushes up to 20°
- Side high pressure (fixed or oscillating) with or without pneumatic valve
- Bi-directional, tilting or Òpower HPÓ boosted contour Top high pressure (profile following)
- High pressure rack 1 or 2 pumps, depending on the chosen configuration
- Fixed or oscillating undercarriage wash
- PE (polyethylene) anti-scratch brushes
- Revolutionary RAIN-X arch
- Protective wax AUTOLUX arch
- Vectorial top brush
- Automatic anti-freeze system
- Wash height 2300 mm - 2500 mm - 2800 mm
- Possibility of XL gantry, increased height or increased useful washing passage, depending on the required needs
Self Service wash baysEnter »
- Pinguino Verde Pinguino Verde by AUTOEQUIP LAVAGGI with technology within a technical room.
- Pinguino Wash The Pinguino Wash technology is inside stainless steel modular cabinets..
- Skid The Skid systems are particularly suited for restyling of plants.
- JetWash The solution for a single wash bay.
- JetOne The simplest system to create a self-service wash bay.