Car Washes - BOX Wash
In the wide panorama of the washing systems, BOXWASH represents a very innovative proposal from AUTOEQUIP LAVAGGI. It has been conceived from the primary requirement of having a "protected" work area allowing to wash vehicles even with very cold temperatures and noise reduced to a minimum.
All this is possible thanks to the structure with insulated roof, containing the two BOXWASH gantries, one dedicated to washing with the brush unit and the other for drying.
- Hanging double gantry jointed directly on the machine structure
- Hot-dip galvanized and painted frame
- Hot-dip galvanized structure with insulated covers, glass or insulated side closures, electrical doors, ABS plastics or aluminium fairings
- Availability for PE (polyethylene) anti-scratch brushes
- Top brush moving through AE electronic chip
- Side brushes moving through GSC system (Gravity control system)
- Disk wheelwhasher
- MISTRAL upper drying
- Side drying
- Luminous display
- Side high pressure
- Automatic anti-freeze control
- Led traffic light group vehicle positioning
- Washing heights - 2100mm - 2400mm
Self Service wash baysEnter »
- Pinguino Verde Pinguino Verde by AUTOEQUIP LAVAGGI with technology within a technical room.
- Pinguino Wash The Pinguino Wash technology is inside stainless steel modular cabinets..
- Skid The Skid systems are particularly suited for restyling of plants.
- JetWash The solution for a single wash bay.
- JetOne The simplest system to create a self-service wash bay.